Posted in Google Summer of Code '09
GSoC 2009 – phpMyAdmin – Tasks for Week #8-9
Err, I was very “lucky” on Wednesday morning while I was setting up my SVN branch, I somehow over-wrote my last week’s version with version from midterm… So from yesterday’s morning until today I was working on the work that had been already done. I hope I will get back on track by Sunday.
TASKS IN THE UPCOMING WEEK
- Fix all possible notices in 3.2.1rc2
- Create function PMA_replication_slave_load_data
- Create GUI for loading data from master – options to load data/structure or both
- Create filter for slave to choose which databases and/or tables are going to be accepted on slave server
KEY ACCOMPLISHMENTS LAST WEEKs
- Created my own branch on phpMyAdmin’s SVN, thank you Marc for allowing me to do that and for help 🙂
- Added advanced slave options to start/stop separately IO or SQL thread – PMA_replication_slave_control function created
- Added option to reset slave.
- Added skip current error option / jump to position in relay log
- Fixed all notices in current trunk version (I need to check 3.2.1rc2)
KEY TASKS THAT STALLED
- Create function PMA_replication_slave_load_data & whole load data from master problem